Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Nanny.

I’m working as a nanny on New York. And I’m having an affair with the man of the house, even though he is married, and I live under the same roof as him and his wife. One day, a new nanny is hired to work in the evenings, when I have time off.
The new nanny is Amanda Palmer.

Before long, Amanda is sleeping with the husband as well. I’ve been spying on them, and know what trick she used to seduce him the very first time. Peeking through an almost-shut door, I saw her strip naked with no preliminaries, turning to the wall while arching her back and opening her legs. She was looking at him over her shoulder, asking him to come and take her. Just like that. So simple. So shameless. I’m furious, thinking what a cheap slut she is, offering herself up like that, taking what is mine.

I do not spare a thought to consider that I myself am acting in a way I should in no way be proud of, and that Amanda has taken from me no more than I have taken from this mans wife.
It also does not cross my mind that I might be jealous of the way she so directly goes for what she wants, with no shame or apologies. And how effective it is.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up thinking I ought to take more chances, and not being so scared of people thinking badly of me if I ask for what I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment