Sunday, September 1, 2013

John Travolta.

A series of dreams from a few years back, three nights in a row.
---------------------------------------------

#1:
I meet John Travolta at a rehabilitation center for compulsive overeaters, situated at Christiania here in Copenhagen, DK. He is a client, I have a job there as an assistant to one of the doctors. I can tell he's having a hard time, and show my support. He tells me no-one understands him like I do. We become friends, then lovers. It is a beautiful deep relationship, very romantic and full of mutual respect and acceptance.
-----------------------------------------------
I wake up deeply in love.

#2:
John is a nasty piece of work. Instead of a famous millionaire actor, who comes across as a decent type of person, (in my opinion), he is a sadistic redneck type low intelligence pig. We both live in the countryside, though far apart. He comes into my life when he and a buddy of his, same type of low-life scum as himself, rape and kill my 16-year old niece, and I swear to avenge her.
I kill his friend first. When it comes to John, we fight, and end up in a deadlock, our faces very close. We stare at each other, and none of us can move. It's like we're trapped in time, a moment seeming to stretch forever. Then, to my deep shame, I feel myself being turned on by the closeness to him. I feel blood rushing to my lips, which are now aching to be kissed, and without wanting to, I move my face even closer to his. His eyes are so beautiful. He kisses me softly, softly, very brief, just the slightest touch, and it is absolute bliss. I'm falling to pieces inside, it is the most amazing feeling in the world.
Next thing I know, we're totally going for it, having raw uninhibited sex like crazy.
-----------------------------------------------
I wake up completely horny.


#3: 
I'm back living in London, where John happens to be visiting for a few days, to promote a movie.
Of course I now realise that John is not a murderous animal, and it was only a dream. Neither has he been at rehab in Copenhagen, and unfortunately, our loving relationship was nothing but a dream as well. However, fact remains, I am now in love with him. I have no choice but to find him, and tell him how I feel. I know he will think I'm some stalker weirdo, but I have to grab the slight chance that if I manage to explain myself, to tell him of my dreams and how they made me feel, I might pique his interest in some way. I'd love to go on a proper date with him, but then again, he's married, isn't he?
Nevertheless, I devise several cunning plans, ranging from disguising myself as a maid at the hotel he's staying at, to 'accidentially' bump into him, complete with spill of coffee it happens in movies, pretend I don't know who he is, and offer to buy him a drink to apologise.

None of it works. I never get to meet him.
-----------------------------------------------------
I wake up full of longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment